- Corollary: it took me a long time of not living in the Midwest to stop associating going outside with feeling miserable, and I should enjoy the outdoors out on this coast when I get the chance.
- I much prefer sleeping in a too-cold room to a too-hot room.
- Arby's can be like Godfather's, to the right people.
- There's something awesomely tactile about the 3G iPhones that the original iPhones somehow lacked. I don't know what it is. In any case, the 3Gs makes me happy.
- I apparently need to see some fish sticks episode of South Park? So says my Dad, anyway.
- It's actually possible to practice moderation at Rochesterfest, once you're old enough. I kinda wish I had gone for a bratwurst though. I'll have to engineer a chance to grill some for myself.
The outdoor lessons might necessitate figuring out how much cash it'll cost to show up at the very last minute to Baitcon... Hmm.