too many thoughts to count, a whirlwind of them...
Damn. I had such a good list. But as I wrote the list down I checked each thing off mentally as "yep, there it is." and now I can't write it...
- Mysterious Cities of Gold, some excellent nostalgia there
- is it for me?
- what happened that one night?
- is it easier when it's not important?
- am i hurting the people i know by flailing about so uncontrollably?
- path of least/most resistance
- the other shoe? the forces are at work even now
- Lilo and Stitch was very, very good. Best classically-animated Disney flick in a long while.
- Spiderman was good to see a second time as well
- what the hell?
- awkwardness is really, really, starting to build up in my intestinal lining, and working its way through my stomach up out my throat
- sow the wind, reap the whirlwind? How's that line go? That can't be right. Should be something else you sow, like the clouds, or... or...
- need to get my self-control back. Flirting doesn't feel good like this, I don'[t think.
- fear for the future.
- can i just go back to watching cartoons? or sci-fi movies? I could still catch a showing of the Minority Report at this late hour, I bet. Well, maybe not now, I probably have waited too long for it.
- Crap. I feel like I'm crawling out of a pile of rubble. I must need sleep.
There. I think that about does it. I may expound in individual entries over the next couple days.