October 11, 2006
Please help us get this information into the hands of as many people as possible by forwarding it to your entire email list of family and friends.
What if the Liberals Win in November?
important are the upcoming elections? Extremely important! Below is a
list of what we can expect if the liberals win. These elections are
crucial. It is vitally important that you vote. Please vote and
encourage others to do the same. As bad as things are, they will be
infinitely worse if the liberals win.
The strategy of the liberals is to get Values Voters so disgusted and discouraged that they will not vote. If that happens, the liberals will have achieved their goal and they will be running our country.
Here is what we can expect if the liberals win:
- Amnesty for 12,000,000 illegal immigrants.
- A push to make homosexual marriage and polygamy legal in all 50 states.
- Only liberal judges will be appointed. They will create laws
to implement the social agenda liberals cannot get passed through the
- Liberals will make the killing of the unborn more difficult to stop.
- Liberals will continue to try to rid our society of Christian
influence, including any reference to God in our Pledge and on our
- A return to the "Fairness Doctrine" in broadcasting where
opposing views must be given equal time. Every conservative talk show
host will be forced to give a liberal equal time on every issue. The
purpose of this rule will be to shut down conservative talk shows.
- An increase in taxes to push new social programs.
- Passing a new "hate crimes" law making it illegal to refer to homosexuality in a negative manner.
- Liberals will give terrorists from other countries who try to
kill Americans the same rights American citizens enjoy under our
- We will withdraw from Iraq, sending the message to the terrorists that if they will just be patient they can win and bring their terrorist acts to the U.S.
Go Vote! Encourage Others To Do The Same.Sign up to stayed informed! Visit the American Family Association at www.AFA.net today!
Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
American Family Association
P.S. Please forward this e-mail message to your family and friends!