1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Informative stuff, then
echo Prpv a\'rfg cnf har cvcr | tr Pacfghnrvp Cnpstuaeic
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it?
Not in high school, but my college yearbook quote was:
We were once so close to heaven,
Peter came out and gave us medals
declaring us the nicest of the damned.
-They Might Be Giants
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read?
SPOON. I had this in MA, though in MN my car's just got generic state plates.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Just on the whim of the moment, "Good intentions can be used to pave all sorts of roads."